Welcome to Celebration Townhomes! We have put together this website to give you the latest information and listings on Celebration Townhomes and Condos. Whether you want to buy, sell, or lease a Celebration Townhome, you have come to the right place.
You can live near Upper Crust Pizza and many other restaurants in the area with Celebration Townhomes. This downtown area of Celebration is such a great place to take a walk, grab a bite, and socialize. If you are interested in buying, selling, or leasing a Celebration Townhome please do not hesitate to contact us. We also have listed all the current listings on the MLS on this website so you can take a look from the comfort of your own home.
Celebration Village is a unique blend of single-family homes, condominiums, and townhouses situated on well-manicured lots and adorned with colorful flowers and lush foliage. An array of architectural styles, including Neo-Victorian, Neo-Revival, Classic, French and Mediterranean-inspired homes, create a diverse environment that is both charming and welcoming. Housing options range from the intimate one-bedroom/ one-bath condo to the luxurious seven-bedroom/ six-bath estate homes to everything in between. Celebration Village boasts many sidewalks and walking trails that weave through shady parks and ponds, encouraging outdoor leisure. Lakeside Park is the perfect spot to spend the day relaxing by the 25-meter pool. Kids will love the wading pool and playground. Have a picnic at one of 6 pavilions complete with barbecue grills. Join neighbors for a game of tennis or for a performance at the event stage.
Take advantage of the prime location closest to the Town Center featuring unique shops and delicious restaurants all nestled in the heart of Downtown Celebration. The town is surrounded by various shopping centers, spas, medical offices, and more, making daily living easy. Children attend top-rated Osceola Public Schools, and the community is also home to Florida Hospital Celebration and the West Osceola Library. Perfect for the golfer in the family, the Celebration Golf Club borders Celebration Village.
Celebration Village is minutes away from Highway 192 and I-4 allowing residents to access the surrounding Central Florida area efficiently, and World Drive provides direct access to the Disney Area. A short drive will enable residents to experience Downtown Orlando, the local outlet malls, and Orlando's major attractions, including Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and SeaWorld.
Enjoy luxury living in a charming location at Celebration Village.
- Location: Campus Street & Celebration Avenue
- Number of Homes: 350+
- Year Built: 1996-2003
- Square Footage: 640 to 7,635
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Sidewalks, Walking Trails, Shops/Boutiques, Parks/Green Space, Community Pool, Sports Courts, Picnic Area, Playgrounds
Osceola County Area Schools
- Celebration Elementary School: Grades K - 8th - Distance: 1 mile
- Celebration High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 2.5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Water Tower Shops with Publix Grocery - Distance: 2 miles
- Celebration Town Center - Distance: 1 mile
- Orlando Premium Outlet - Distance: 6 miles
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets - Distance: 6 miles
- Disney Springs - Distance: 8.5 miles
- The Loop - Distance: 10 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 14 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 18 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 23 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Celebration Golf Club - Distance: 1 mile
- Falcon’s Fire Golf Course - Distance: 4 miles
- Celebration Community Park (dog friendly) - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Celebration Lakeside Park - Distance: 1 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 6 miles
- The Celebration Community Field Complex - Distance: 2 miles
- Walt Disney Sherberth YMCA Family Center - Distance: 6 miles
- Advent Health Celebration - Distance: 2 miles
- Orlando Health Dr Phillips - Distance: 11 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the crossroads Market Street and Celebration Ave.